APPOINTMENTS & SCHEDULING
Please call (805) 485-8709 option 1 to schedule an appointment in the Oxnard, Ventura or Camarillo office.
Each physician has a patient care coordinator who can take care of your appointment and other scheduling needs:
New Patient Scheduling - Carole
Dr. Kong - Gracie
Dr. Chang - Keri
Dr. Dalsania - Lisa G
Dr. Yates - Lea
Dr. Mortazavi - Xochitl
Dignity Health Infusion Scheduling - Oxnard: Ashley; Ventura: Marisol; Camarillo: Andi
You may opt to send an email to email@example.com to request for an appointment.
1. When you arrive in the office, please remember to sign in. If you are seeing the doctor and/or having a blood test, sign in at the Physician Offices reception desk. If you are scheduled for chemotherapy and/or other treatment, sign in at the Infusion Center reception desk after you have seen the doctor and/or have had your blood test.
2. Please call the office as soon as possible if you will not be able to arrive at your appointed time.
3. Notify the receptionist of any change of address, telephone number, insurance, or primary care physician.
4. Notify the receptionist of any tests, x-rays, or special procedures that you have had done since your last visit, including any tests ordered by another doctor.
5. Most patients will need to have a blood test prior to seeing their doctor or having their treatment. Plan to arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your appointment time, so that our laboratory technicians can process your blood test before your appointment. Some insurance plans require their patients to go to an outside laboratory for blood tests.
6. When you go to an outside facility for any lab work, x-ray, special test, or procedure, please tell the facility that our office needs a copy of the report as soon as possible. Please emphasize this to them.
7. Please do not hesitate to call the office if you have any questions, concerns, or are having problems.