Please inform your doctor or nurse if you experience any of the following:
- Temperature over 100 degrees F.
- Nausea or vomiting not relieved by medication.
- Diarrhea or constipation that lasts longer than 48 hours, or is unrelieved by medication.
- Inability to swallow or mouth sores.
- Any unusual bleeding or increased bruising.
- Pain not relieved by medication, pain that becomes worse, or any new pain.
- Change in ability to walk.
Important things to remember
- Buy a thermometer and check your temperature if you have any chills, feel feel warm, or just feel poorly.
- Check with your doctor or nurse about the use of any unprescribed or over-the-counter medication.
- Good nutrition and adequate fluid intake is especially important while you are on treatment.
- Wear comfortable clothing and choose garments that allow easy access when you come for treatment.
- Feel free to ask questions anytime.
If you need assistance, help is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can reach someone weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays by calling 805-485-8709.
When our office is closed, our answering service will take your name and telephone number, then notify the on-call doctor who will contact you.